No products in the cart.
- Kit includes cleaner and brightener / neutralizer
- Makes old weathered decks and fences like new
- Quick and easy at restoring weathered wood
- Strong enough to strip weathered oil based stains and sealers
- Trusted by contractors & professionals
- Safe to use around pets and plants
- For tough jobs, check out HD80, our heavy duty stripper
- 2lb = up to 750 sqft
- 10lb = up to 3000 sqft
Want to learn how to restore a weathered deck? Our EFC38 Kit was developed for professional wood restoration contractors who need consistent and predictable professional results. Now you can easily achieve professional results using the Woodrich Brand two-step restoration system. The first step uses the EFC38 stripper to effectively remove old, dead, gray wood fibers, existing oil-based stains and sealers, algae, mold, mildew, dirt, and grime. Second, the Citralic brightens and neutralizes your wood, giving it that fresh-cut look and condition it for finishing.
If you have questions on how to restore a weathered deck or need help with your wood restoration project, you can count on Woodrich Brand to provide outstanding professional personalized support by calling us @ 636-288-8512 or emailing email@example.com as well. Also, you can visit our gallery or forum for tips, creative ideas, and support from the Woodrich Brand community.